- 1 Red Onion, shredded
- 2 Red Bell Peppers, sliced
- 1 Yellow Bell Pepper, sliced
- 3 Zucchinis, seeds removed, spiralized
- 2 Yellow Squash, seeds removed, spiralized
- 1 Large Eggplant, seeds removed, spiralized
- 2 Cups Sun-Dried Tomatoes, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil, more for cooking if needed
- 2 Teaspoons Kosher Salt, to taste
- 1 Dash Pepper, to taste
- 1 Lemon, juiced, to taste
Steps to Prepare
- Using your Veggie Bullet, shred the red onion, slice the bell peppers, and spiralize the zucchinis, yellow squashes, and eggplant.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil over low heat in a heavy pot with a tight-fitting lid.
- Add onion and 2 teaspoons of kosher salt.
- Cook, covered, until very soft but careful to avoid browning. Check and stir regularly.
- Meanwhile, heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil over high heat until almost smoking.
- Add peppers in an even layer and cook until lightly browned (use multiple batches if necessary to avoid crowding).
- Repeat this individually with zucchini, squash, and eggplant.
- Once all vegetables are browned add everything, including the sun-dried tomatoes, to the pot with the onions.
- Raise heat to medium to heat through, stirring until thoroughly combined.
- Add lemon juice as well as additional salt and pepper to taste.